Monday, February 14, 2011

New kicks

Lets start with this statement...I have never had a lot of sneakers from high school until now. I was a cheerleader in high school so we needed special sneakers-matching sneakers-so its safe to say I have never been a huge fan.  I have had the current pair since college, 12 years ago! (I will post a picture someday) Secondly, I have a small situation with my foot, I cannot have arches in them, only in one foot however. Therefore I never took the effort to find sneakers that actually work for me...lazy, perhaps. But, its been very frustrating with not just sneakers but all shoes. My favorite shoes are my Nine West kitten heal pumps, I don't wear them very often due to they KILL my feet. 

Off I went, since step 2 of 'the plan' is find good running sneakers. I searched all over, I googled, looked, googled and found:
They look comfy, have low arches (per the google search of them), fun (LOVE THE COLORS) and were in the budget. Originally $59.99 I got them for $31.99-can't complain about that.


I will keep you posted on the actual fit and use of them!

This is it, one shot, one time-that is all you get.
LISTEN. CHOOSE JOY. LIVE BRAVE. And FEAR NOT.

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment