Saturday, February 19, 2011

I've got friends in all places...

So last night after grocery shopping I said to myself "Tomorrow is the day, starting going". We I wake up this morning and BAM-the wind is blowing 25+ mph, the snow is everywhere, roads covered. Ok, so the track would have been cleaned from yesterday's weather of nearly 60 degrees but now that is a high of 30--not so much! Ugh.

Last week after telling B about my 'plan', she is very supportive *unlike some people*.  A few days later she facebook's me and says I have a litle something coming along to show her support...hum. That women is so thoughtful! 

Today is son's birthday (shout out to D-dog, thats really not his name, just a nickname, Happy 7th Birthday) so I drop Alyvia off and she gives me the gift.  Wait for it:
 The Biggest Loser [Wii Game]

Yep she got me the Wii Biggest Loser 'game'.  She was scared I was going to take it the wrong way...but, after seeings Mother Nature's sick joke this morning....not so much! I would say perfect timing B!

Thanks-
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment