Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week 18 Weigh In and Radom thoughts....

Happy Tuesday, can you believe the 4th of July is over? I cannot. I had an amazing time this weekend with family and friends. I truly love this holiday. Here a few pictures from over the weekend...(which freaks me out as I have never really posted a picture of myself...)

This is me at Kings Garden Vineyard  I am very lucky that we live in wine country...and that I love it!

PBR and I outside of Wagner. They have an amazing brewery.


My sister and I at the parade on the 4th.

This picture is totally for my sister, she loves a patrotic tootsie roll-can't blamer her!

Next up the weekly weigh in.  I cannot believe it when I read the Wii this morning! I actually weighed myself 3 times, just to make sure and triple checked-ha!

Pounds this week: 6
Total pounds: 40
 
Sorry I need to say this:
HOLY CRAP!!!!! 
Ahhhh, so exciting! I actually might cry-I am really proud of myself. Honestly. I have been a little low lately (emotionally) and really needed this. I did. I never thought when I started this I would see that. Wow!
 
I have set another goal-because thats how I roll (did you catch that ryhming?)-by August 7 I want to loose 10 lbs. Making that an even 50 (huh, what, wait a minute did that say 50?). You are probably thinking why that day? Becaue that's when I go to the Speidie Fest and CY is going to be there. HA! 
 
I am happy to report on this Tuesday its going to be a glorious, sunny, fun filled, happy Tuesday! I hope there is something today that makes you feel awesome as I do right now.
(Oh-and I have another little secret I have to ask permission to blog about first :) )
 
T.

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you Tina! I forgot to tell you that when I saw you on Monday you looked amazing! Keep up the great work.. I am here if you ever need motivation! :)

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete