Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Are you a warrior?

Happy Wednesday, I know, I know I am a day behind on the weigh in but I had a really cool adventure yesterday and I didn't weigh in. But I will let you know about my crazy day trip soon...I was so tired I didn't even get to download my pictures yet! Ha.

So let me ask you....
ARE YOU A WARRIOR?
Somehow, I was convienced it was a good idea to start training for the 2012 Warrior Dash.  Um, Serena? Joni? How did this happen? Honestly, I think I was so excited to get back to Zumba last week I just agreed to anything Serena said! Ha. Just kidding, I am really excited to start this!  A couple reasons:
  • Its muddy!
  • Its Fun!
  • Its a challenege!
  • Time with good friends
Click here to check out the website about the Warrior Dash. And this is a picture of my best friends who perviously completed the dash. Or check out their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/WarriorDash?sk=app_7146470109#!/WarriorDash?sk=photos

See now doesn't that look FUN???


T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment