Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Zumba

Saturday was my first experience with Zumba. B has been going for months and has always tried to get me to go..I am not sure what changed my mind but...sure I will go. Maybe its that I am feeling better about myself-who knows.  However, I had a blast.

I totally thought because I was a cheerleader for 4 years that I would have some sort of coordination-but, um, yeah, right! Ha. I can get the feet part down but as soon as you add my arms/hands- I lose it. Why is that? It's like the patting your head and rubbing your belly at the same time I guess!

The music is great, friends are great, the beat is awesome. I  really like.  I went again on Monday and tonight. So I guess I am doing ok. Catching on, I found having J stand in front of me and watching her feet and counting the beats makes a huge difference.  Serena the 'teacher' is awesome, she is fun, energetic, and so nice!

Sum it up: even though I got punched in the head on Saturday by a neighbor person and tonight B punched me in the boob-yep I will continue!

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment