Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week 17-Back on Track

Happy Tuesday!

Can you believe its the last week in June! I cannot! The time is flying by. We are so busy that I honestly think that summer will be gone before I have time to enjoy it, if you know what I mean.


This is the first time I have weighed myself since I went to TN, I was a little nervous!  I will not lie! Ha.


Since we ate this:
These are PBR's favorite things: Fried Pickles.  I know sort of gross, but she insisted I try them.  She perfers the spears as you taste more pickles than fry stuff. They were ok-I am not sure I will run out and get them tomorrow but...with a beer, ok.

And these:

I guess you are in the south when Fritters are just placed before you.  I told PBR that I have never had them-she replies "Don't freak out there is corn in them" Ha! So funny-I didn't, but I really appriciated the warning none the less.  They were good-mainly reminded me of an elephant ear you get a fair. But hello they had powdered sugar on them...who can go wrong.

Those two pictures alone you can see why I was a little hesitant to jump on the scale...but I did this morning. Even after a wedding and birthday party this weekend, and I am happy to report:

Pounds this week: 4 (over a few weeks)
Total pounds: 34 (WHAT??!!?!)

Have a great Tuesday!
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment